Skilled Legal Assistance For Juveniles Facing Criminal Charges

Was your teenage daughter arrested for underage drinking in Tennessee? Is your young son facing theft charges? When your minor child is in trouble with the law, seek the help of a skilled Chattanooga juvenile crimes defense attorney.

At the Helton Law Firm, PLLC, we provide aggressive and understanding representation to clients in Chattanooga and the surrounding areas of southeast Tennessee. Our skilled attorney has more than 25 years of experience and is committed to protecting your child's rights and freedom.

Working Hard For The Freedoms And Rights Of Tennessee Children

We work hard to help ensure that the stain of a criminal charge does not remain on a youngster's record. Our lawyer believes in aggressive protection of a minor's rights against false allegations. He also favors lessons learned, lesser alternative punishments and second chances when guilt is proven. He uses his legal knowledge and thoughtful recommendations to formulate solutions to your legal problem, so your son or daughter can return to school and resume a productive life.

Contact the Helton Law Firm to arrange your free initial consultation. We can help.

We will protect your child's legal interests and your family's reputation when an underage family member is charged with a crime, such as:

  • Minor in possession of alcohol
  • Underage drinking and driving
  • Possession of marijuana
  • Disorderly conduct
  • Violent crimes
  • Property crimes, such as vandalism
  • Trespassing
  • Curfew violations

Act Now For The Best Possible Outcome ~ Free Consultation

Qualified representation can help your minor child avoid harsh punishments such as jail, fines, community service and restitution, to name a few. We will examine every detail of the criminal charge, keeping you "in the loop" during every phase of the case and staying available to you, to address sudden questions and concerns.

Contact the Helton Law Firm, PLLC, to schedule your free initial consultation by calling toll free at 866-577-4339 or locally at 423-825-9725. You may also complete a brief online form.