Helping Divorcing Individuals Obtain Spousal Support

Alimony, also known as spousal support in Tennessee, allows a spouse to receive financial assistance from the other, based on his or her financial need and the payer's ability to pay. The amount and duration of alimony varies depending on the type of support awarded — temporary, permanent and rehabilitative — and it is not awarded in all divorces.

Let J. Cris Helton of the Helton Law Firm, PLLC, in Chattanooga, evaluate your unique situation to determine if you are entitled to alimony. We will create suitable solutions that put your financial problems behind you.

The Helton Law Firm, PLLC, provides dedicated family law representation to individuals, couples and families in southeast Tennessee, including divorcing spouses with alimony concerns. Our attorney is solidly committed to providing the highest level of personal attention to your case. J. Cris Helton understands the uniqueness of your family law issue, so he customizes his support and recommendations to fit your specific needs.

Are you seeking a modification of alimony because you lost your job? Are you aware that rehabilitative alimony is not modifiable? We can help.

Providing You With Family Law Solutions That Work

As your lawyer, J. Cris Helton ensures that you know your rights, legal options and events that can arise when alimony is negotiated. Whether you are filing for temporary or permanent spousal support, are resisting it, or are seeking a contempt order for enforcement of alimony obligations, we will smoothly guide you through the process.

You can count on our full-service family law firm for skilled negotiation and forceful litigation, if necessary, to vigorously advocate for your interests in court. From start to finish of our work together, Mr. Helton makes himself available to address any sudden concern or question that comes up.

Do Not Delay ~ You Have Too Much To Lose

Contact us to schedule your free case review with our Chattanooga alimony attorney by calling 866-577-4339 toll free or 423-825-9725 locally. You may also complete our brief online form.